Due to health reasons I no longer sell boards
New PMinMO IDC compatible 4A@50V Bipolar board from our friends over at the MassMind. See:THB6064
Linistepper V2 Has PMinMO IDC With PMinMO "standard connections" for mix and match with other boards. See: Linistepper
Why Modular Designs
The question is always asked, why the modular approach? Here are the technical merits:
1)Swapable for ease of troubleshooting
2)less expensive to replace a damaged motor driver
3)easy to spare when up time is critical
4) superior noise immunity less chance of incorrect steps
5) allows different drivers with different capabilities to be run
6) allows unipolar and bipolar motors to be utilized on the same machine
7) more growth potential. i.e. start with a simple driver, switch to a more efficient driver at a later date.
8) You can fuse each driver board independently
It costs a little more takes a little more space.
If you have questions on any of the electronics, or how to setup the electonics, please post your question on my Bulletin Board
Please sign my Guestbook